Make your own free website on Tripod.com

AYSO Region 422 - Ogden Valley

Home | Tournament Info | Schedules | AYSO Online Certification and Training | w | Coaches Corner | Links | Referee Corner | Meeting minutes | Registration | Staff
June meeting minutes

 

Attendee’s: Leilani Gaughat, Michael Sansone, Kay Larrison, John Larrison, Michelle Bassett, Laura Warburton, Kim Poulson, Christine Poulson, Melanie Judd, Darnelle Earl, Cindy Hillstrom, Rebecca Burkhalter, Brandie Cutler

 

Existing board members (Leilani, John, Kay, Cindy & Christine) have closed-door session to nominate and elect new board member positions.

 

Leilani reads names of all new members nominated and elected unanimously:

Registrar – Michelle Bassett

CVPA – Laura Warburton

Treasurer – Melanie Judd

Secretary – Darnelle Earl

Assistant Tournament Director – Christine Poulson

General board member – Kim Poulson

RC – Michael Sansone

 

Leilani will continue on as Tournament Director.

Kay Larrison will continue as Assistant RC and will take care of all uniform orders

 

Calendar of events for 2005-2006 reviewed.  Changes will be completed and reviewed at the next board meeting for approval.

 

All Star Coaches Guideline for Region 422 proposed.  Each board member is asked to review the guideline and make any necessary changes before next board meeting.

 

Soccerfest – Aug 6th.  Any registered child in Region 422 is eligible to participate and the region will pay for the child(ren).  Information will be sent out to all board members reminding them of the July 15th deadline to have kids information turned in.  Holly Beck is the regions Soccerfest Rep.  (Update 30 June – Soccerfest information emailed to board members)

 

Section Meeting – Will be held in Las Vegas, NV (Jan 2006) with Section 2,4,9 & 12.  Michael expresses benefit of all board members new and old to attend.

 

Other regional business:

John  – Expressed his appreciation of the recently successful High Valley Shootout.  He would also like to find someone else to set up fields on Thursday’s.  Kim Poulson has agreed to take care of this for John.  We will also be looking into a truck box with lock available on the field to put away cones and other field supplies.  Kay/Mike will look into scheduling coaches so that they will be able to assist with setup & tear down.

 

Cindy – We have enough basic certified ref’s who are interested in taking the intermediate course.  Wanted to know what the region needs to do to host one.  Mike agreed to contact Carol Ladamus to possibly schedule one.  (Update 30 June – Carol has agreed to conduct an intermediate class in Nov, she will coordinate with Cindy as the time comes closer)

 

Meeting Adjourned at 8:30 p.m.

Next Board meeting will be held on Tuesday July 26th at 6 p.m. Huntsville Library